Infused with Cold-Pressed Kiya & Olive Oil, Rosemary, Sugar, Salt and Essential Oils
" Dew of the Sea" aka Salvia rosmarinus
*May act as an anti-inflammatory.
* May assist with circulation.
* May act as a rich source of antioxidants.
* May act as a cognitive stimulant.
* May help to alleviate with aches & discomfort.
* Contains a rich source of vitamins
* May assist with exfoliation
* May assist with skin roughness.
* May provide moisture.
* May provide feet with a natural glow
* May assist with relaxtion.
-Use 2xs per week or as needed.
-Do not use this item every day.
-Use lukewarm water; & run for 5-10 minute. The purpose is to soften the skin.
-Apply scrub in circular motions; apply to both top and bottom surface of both feet.
-Wrap feet in plastic wrap or hot towel for 5-10 minutes (optional) .
-Apply body oil or cream.
-Always scrub gently. In the days post scrub it is best to treat your skin with love. Avoid the sun , mositurize & hydrate.
-This product does not contain preservatives. For bacterial purposes, do not introduce water into jar. Always use a clean utensil.
-To maximize freshness, store scrub in fridge & keep out of sunlight.
Products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to heal, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I am not a physician. If any allergy or irritation occurs , please discontinue use immediately. Always consult with your physician before using any herbal products.